Current PositionsScience Educators
Science Educators deliver guided hikes, indoor and outdoor interactive programs, and amphitheatre presentations at the Royal Tyrrell Museum.
How To Apply
Forward your resume with cover letter, including position(s) you would like to be considered for, to:
Drumheller & District
Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 999
Drumheller, AB T0J 0Y0
Seasonal Science Educators will deliver a variety of interactive programs including hikes, hands-on workshops, and amphitheatre presentations at the Royal Tyrrell Museum.
Work Term: May 1 to August 31, 2017
• A minimum of one year post-secondary training with preference towards natural or environmental sciences, education, interpretation, communications, or a related discipline.
• Work or volunteer experience with delivering educational or interpretive programs
• Excellent communication skills
• Enjoy working with people of all ages
• Valid security check
• Valid Standard First Aid certificate
• Knowledge of Earth and life sciences
• Experience in promoting goods and services
Job opportunities for summer 2017 have closed. Check back in December for 2018 job opportunities.