Current PositionsScience Educators
Science Educators deliver guided hikes, indoor and outdoor interactive programs, and amphitheatre presentations at the Royal Tyrrell Museum.
Forward your resume with cover letter include position or positions you would like to be considered for, to:
Drumheller & District
Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 999
Drumheller, AB T0J 0Y0
Fax: (403) 823-4469
Seasonal Science Educators will deliver a variety of interactive programs including hikes, hands-on workshops, and amphitheatre presentations at the Royal Tyrrell Museum.
• A minimum of one year post-secondary training with preference towards natural or environmental sciences, education, interpretation, communications, or a related discipline.
• Work or volunteer experience with delivering educational or interpretive programs
• Excellent communication skills
• Enjoy working with people of all ages
• Valid security check
• Valid Standard First Aid certificate
• Knowledge of Earth and life sciences
• Experience in promoting goods and services
The application period is now closed for the 2016 summer season. Recruitment for the 2017 summer season will begin in December 2016.