Current PositionsGallery Experience Officers
The Drumheller & District Chamber of Commerce on behalf of the Royal Tyrrell Museum is currently looking for enthusiastic, energetic and people oriented individuals for the upcoming summer season. Build your resume and have a great working experience this summer!
Seasonal Gallery Experience Officers provide a combined function of security, information sharing, and public interaction.
Gallery Experience Officers
Seasonal Gallery Experience Officers provide a combined function of security monitoring, information sharing, and public interaction.
Work Term: May 1 to August 31, 2017
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Ability to learn and retain information
• Positive and friendly manner
• Enjoy being part of a team
• Base knowledge of Earth and life sciences
• First Aid certification
Deadline for seasonal job applications is Friday, January 20, 2017.